Monday, May 26, 2014

A Trendy Welcoming

Hey everyone,

Thanks for visiting Trend Zone!
For my first post I wanted to tell you who I am, why I'm blogging, what I'm blogging about, and how you can give feedback.

Who-
My name is Emma Jenkins. I was born and raised in small-town Harrison, OH. I am currently studying journalism in the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University. I am a lover of fashion, writing, and crafting.

Why-
Ever since I can remember I have been flipping through Seventeen and Vogue magazines during my free time, admiring the style and diversity on each page. Fashion has always intrigued me and since I love to write, I figured; why not blog about it!

What-
Trend Zone is exactly what it sounds like: a blog on the latest fashion trends and how to master them to fit your own style.

Feedback-
At the end of each blog post there will be a "comments" link where you can give feedback and also read what others have said.
Any other feedback can be sent to jenkins.emma.may@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

Stay Trendy! xoxo, Emma

1 comment:

  1. Emma,
    I think this a brave endeavor. You're giving me courage to explore blogging for myself! I am not the right age bracket for Harlem pants, but I will keep checking out your blog! Lisa Rocklin

    ReplyDelete